Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Kuala Lumpur Itinerary for a Short Stay

My family and I were visiting Kuala Lumpur Malaysia but would only have a day and a half to explore so I've created this itinerary as our guide. We were coming from Singapore and originally, I didn't want to stop over at KL anymore and was very excited to travel straight to Cameron Highlands but my sister insisted on it. She had been to KL a few times and maybe she also want us, her family, to see and experience Kuala Lumpur even for a short period.   I've researched and picked the attractions that I thought maybe worth seeing the most then researched on how to reach these places from  Ceria Hotel (a beautiful budget boutique hotel) where we stayed for 2 nights. I thought it might be helpful to some who would be staying in the same area so I want to share it with you.




It was raining hard the afternoon we arrived in KL and it didn't really stop until we left. The rain was on and off so unfortunately, we didn't manage to see Merdeka Square and experience the food and ambiance of Jalan Alor at night. I feel a bit disappointed  about it but comforted myself in the thought that at least there's a reason to be back in KL someday. Besides, we were traveling with my 2 year old daughter and my old folks so we really had to take it easy.







Never the less, I'm grateful that it didn't rain continually the whole day. We got to spend Christmas eve in a bar restaurant located just behind Petronas  that has a sweeping view of KL skylines and it was a wonderful experience. I've come to see Petronas towers too. Just recently I was staring at it's much smaller replica in Meralco's Liwanag Park and then I was looking at and admiring the real thing!





If you're going to have a layover or would also be staying in Kuala Lumpur in a day or two, this itinerary and map of Kuala Lumpur railways might help you. Happy travels!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...